January 29, 2010

Wow. Jan 29th.

Hmmm. So much for resolutions. Mine for this year was to better keep my blog up-to-date. Guess better late than never!

It's been an incredibly busy couple of months. We have had a lot of fun events happening at the store, and I've picked up a few clients of my own! Six star albums, two scrapbooks, and three diaper cakes later... Tansie design is officially in business! ;) I even had the opportunity to ship one of my cakes and it travelled beautifully. I'm so excited to know I can say YES to far away requests!

Christmas was a lot of fun. Busy of course, but the kids had a fabulous time and were once again spoiled rotten. Well, I guess I was too! Not complaining!

So, here I am. Trying again to stay on top of things! I've even added another challenge in that I have joined a group in Project 365. The challenge is to take one photo (or more) a day and post it to a blog. So, please feel free to hop on over to www.stayfocusedproject365.blogspot.com and let me know what you think!

No comments: