October 17, 2008

Am I Crazzzzzzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

One week from tomorrow I am opening my home to a dozen 4 to 7 yr olds! Darling daughter has decided she MUST have a Princess Party. Ok, she went to one in February and has been talking about it ever since...

So, the tiaras and wands are purchased. I bought some 6 x 8 canvases for each of the girls. I am going to make a cardstock matte for them to decorate, and then I will add a picture to each one of that child and the birthday girl in their finest Princess attire. Then I'll take a bite out of the canvas with my Crop-A-Dile, add some ribbon and call it a goodie bag! We may even play pin the KISS ON THE FROG if we have time. I'll make sure to post pictures. For now, here is one of the invite. I used the New Arrivals cartridge to cut the top of the dress, added the bling crown and stickles, and then sandwiched thin bling-encrusted mulberry paper in between. I'm quite happy with how they turned out...
The info is printed on to vellum and attached with bling to the back...



3 comments:

JeWill said...

I saw those invites first hand and they are adorable! Have fun at the party!

Anonymous said...

Tansie,

The invites are ADORABLE!!!! I wish I could have done something like this for my dd when as a little one.

Great job! Can't wait to see more on your blog

TRecker

Jen said...

SO cute Carol and Elsie will be the perfect princess at the party!