October 09, 2008

...and again

Geez, another post so soon?

So, I am trying to get this blog up and running. I am trying to figure out how to add a slide show and photos that aren't HUGE! I am hoping to apply for a DT position with a great store in Komoka, Ontario - Scrappingreatdeals.com - I just found out they are adding a DT member, but submissions have to be in by Oct 20th. YIKES! Time to get crackin'!

On another note, I have sold 4 of the kits that I made up for Barb in Michigan. The last show was a little slow, but I think they were overloaded with vendors. I plan to tweak the layouts a bit, do a few more new kits, and we will see what November brings.

I was in Memories on Main St in Lambeth, Ontario last week. Sue is so sweet. We got to talking about my kits "adventure" and she has asked me to do a 2 page layout that she can use as a two hour class! Also, she gave me some product to do a layout display for in the store. I'm so excited that all of this is happening, but I sure hope I don't disappoint!

OK, off to wait for the kids from school. Then I'll be back to figure out how to jazz this blog up and add some scrappy stuff!

2 comments:

Tara said...

I saw that call and thought of you.
Good luck!

JeWill said...

So glad your hobby is starting to turn into work for you! You go girl!