Scrappin’ Great Deals’
Kim’s Kreative Kit
This month’s kit includes:
- Nine pieces of 12 x 12 patterned paper by American Crafts, from their “Moda bella“ line, and/or their “Everyday” line (may not be exactly as shown above)
- Two pieces of 12 x 12 Bazzill bling cardstock in “Diamond white”
- A selection of co-ordinating Prima Hydrangeas
- Glitz “icing” bling in black, white pearl, and pink
- Journaling cards and/or die-cut mini labels from Jenni Bowlin studio
- White alphabet cardstock stickers by Doodlebug Design Inc.
- An entire sheet of die cut shapes by Doodlebug Design Inc.
- A generous sprinkling of buttons and baubles from Kim’s stash
All this for only $25.98!
I had a great time putting these layouts together with the March Kit. It doesn't hurt any that I am working with my FAVOURITE subjects! I hope you enjoy the kit as much as I did, and get some inspiration from the following layouts! (click on any picture to make it larger)
In addition to the materials found in the kit, I also used a piece of Core- dinations ColorCore Cardstock and some stickles on the Primas.
For this layout, I added two different colours of Bazzill Cardstock and some stickles on a few of the buttons.
For this layout I only added the black cardstock and some black acrylic paint!
The only thing on this layout that was not included in the kit???? The photos and the DOODLING!
Again, I used some Core- dinations ColorCore Cardstock. I love how the centre colour comes through when the paper is sanded.
And, finally, on this layout I added two different colours of Die Cuts With a View (DCWV) cardstock.