March 10, 2009

Thank you to SGDs

Just wanted to say "thank you" again to the team at Scrappin' Great Deals for allowing me to be part of the March Design Team. I had a great time working with the kit. And, I am having an even greater time WORKING in the store! That's right! Sheila and I talked some time ago, and I am now working p/t at Scrappin' Great Deals! It's so much fun to go to work and be surrounded by SO MANY BEAUTIFUL THINGS...and the stock isn't bad either! LOL
And, now that Sheila has linked my blog to her website, it's going to make me keep on top of it!
So, I have some ideas swimming around in my head that I am going to present to Sheila for some classes, so please check back often! I also LOVE to hear from those that have visited, so please feel free to leave a comment on this, or any post! If you go back through my older posts, you will see some of my more recent work. I am also in the process of updating my slide show. And, lastly, you can find some links on the right hand side to my galleries, favourite blogs, and other great sites! Hope you enjoy!

No comments: